Explore Your First Sexual Experience, Describing All The Details You Can.

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 13:19:59 CEST 2003

Explore Your First Sexual Experience, Describing All The Details You
Can.

This is a new project by the Superheroes of Humanities. I created the
SOF to represent another aspect of my work that is different from the
work by the Worldwide Literati Mobilization Network and the
International Belles Lettres Federation.

This first project by the SOF is called Alphanumeric Labs. The solo
member of AL is Howard Fineman who is a creator of visual poetry.

The first series is entitled "Explore Your First Sexual Experience,
Describing All The Details You Can."
So far there are 38 pieces.

Click on the box that is titled "EXPLORE"

One modification still needs to be made. The current version of
Alphanumeric Labs is designed for a 19-inch screen because of the size
of the pieces. But the window is adjustable.

Alphanumeric Labs is at www.alphanumericlabs.com

Please see my new work. I am hoping that people will enjoy it. This is a
new direction for me and I am eager to hear what people think of this
new work.

Thank you.

sincerely,
august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com

---