\\ occident thievery inter.connect

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jul 9 11:53:13 CEST 2003

>From: marko kosnik <march at kud-fp.si>
>To: lev at aulos.calarts.edu
>Subject: [lev] no time to write, but time enough for live video
>
>Re: [lev] \\ 1 ztarvez 2 l!ve not 2 zufer
>
>maybe: two are starving in order one could live the way all three of
>them are suffering?
>

>On Tuesday, Jul 8, 2003, at 16:29 America/Mexico_City,
>integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>
>> you expect the girl to travel to the very same `Rape + Segregate`
>> market just for you
>
>dear mrs. integer
>
>let me explain, when you suggested so, where i expect the girl (her,
>the girl) to travel. certainly beyond the time conducted by the
>corporate minds, no matter how tide collectives are they join in. not
>to talk hindu, in the span of five years or so, towards linux
>libraries. gnu or free code, this is not easy to recommend. what could
>be desired for is that a whole tribe of amazonas would agree on a
>certain platform with standardized plug-ins. imag/ine, isadora,
>softvns, nato, jitter, gl in pd, key-works - it can all interconnect -
>but the unlucky (or lucky?) time had arrived, when the corporates are
>thinking smarter than alternative - well, might be they just have money
>enough to buy the most promising of them.

mr. kosnik - circa 2000 - http://www.eusocial.org/242.mrna

however - family men eg. david zicarelli + extra occident criminals [.5 of above]
have demonstrated they would simply conduct mass rape + steal everything + rewrite history
with standing ovations from simply.simple model citizen cretins

hence ... as i enter 01 ultra private + expensive + hand.made [tm] domain
i wish you a very pleasant modern + interconnected life style

>it is easier to plug into quicktime architecture under agreement

agreement with Cycling74 criminals - after a $200000 lawsuit + 1 year of legal poetry _\\ never again

>for all the above mentioned parties but to agree on vst2 or audiounits
>porting and inter-connecting. with the other words, it is easier to
>bridge companies that fight in the market but some individuals or
>groups to find a balance between what to charge for and what to open
>for the free access. solution, said nostradamus, is between the two
>rocks, not one of them, for the next 20 years or so.

i dont live my life. i imagine it.

>to be more precise. the girl indeed should recollect her female forces
>and unknot the messed languages of individuals.

the messed languages of the several companies above mentioned = 1 dimensional occident refuse.
we in the east life the future.

nn - simply.SUPERIOR \ abs.inkompatible

>how to make a standard
>for the free thinkers? looks impossible, someone would say it makes no
>sense, anyway. but since the metaphor is becoming more or less
>dependent on the system (i would prefer it to still refer to the
>poetry), at least the system is there which makes the metaphor
>possible: objects are libraries. and libraries can inter-connect on the
>common ground, just above the system level.
>
>> although the very place it was where Cycling74 fat sliiimy worms
>> violated her.
>
>i can't recall the place you are talking about was any different before
>the girl entered the ground.

glance below + else where

_\\ never again

marko kosnik kissing cycling74 attorney's barbaric `it is her fault` chant

>it looks reasonable for nn to write a lot of poetry for a thousand or
>so people who were left out after paying big money for nato. poetry of
>hate&love and a soap opera about lawyers  could make it for somebody to
>feel less an idiot.
>
>this observations are not judgments, it is just a rainy day.

mr. kosnik

i am impressed - even on this rainy day.

you expect the girl to travel to the very same `Rape + Segregate` market just for you
although the very place it was where Cycling74 fat sliiimy worms violated her.

the question swirls + swirls why is it you refuse to accompany her.

>marko kosnik

kms of whistles
do clouds at times as your rear components appear