the covenant of the final remnant

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Jul 4 01:31:57 CEST 2003

the covenant of the final remnant

obliteration of organism and signal by plasma
inconceivable distances of empty space
throttling and virtualities within empty spaces
obtrusions and defensive coordinates among lives
facing catastrophies of the inevitable
nothing of remnant remaining

the covenant of the final remnant
dispersion of the final remnant and
purity and impurity and good and evil -
for such is the way of the truth of annihilation
within inconceivable temperatures of trillions centigrade
those lines are entirely effaced or
you shove your cock into my tight cunt forever -
among the leaders and disciples who can testify
and who can sing the praises of resolute deity
cold and strung-out energy and matter -
forgetting separation of justices and injustices -
codices of empty demarcations already fading -
the covenant of the final remnant -
untethering the witnesses!
untethering languagings!
no more! no more!

the covenant of the final remnant
welcome to panix

the covenant of the final remnant
obliteration of organism and signal by plasma.
dispersion of the final remnant and
its dissipation among forgotten languagings
desperately attempting division among
purity and impurity and good and evil -
of which there shall be no offspring and
there shall be no offspring and no fornication
within inconceivable temperatures of trillions centigrade
those lines are entirely effaced or
you shove your cock into my tight cunt forever -
among the leaders and disciples who can testify
and who can sing the praises of resolute deity
when nothing shall prevent catastrophe or disappearance
among the shuddering of not both this and that -
we have been given wisdom and understanding
on the knife-blade edge of all disappearance -
boiling from quarks strings dark matters of the soul -
the covenant of the final remnant -
untethering the witnesses!
untethering languagings!
no more! no more!
inconceivable distances of empty space.
dispersion of the final remnant and
its dissipation among forgotten languagings
fissured against itself this covenant
[...]

awk: fatal: can't open source file "back" for reading (No such file or
dispersion of the final remnant and
its dissipation among forgotten languagings
fissured against itself this covenant
desperately attempting division among
purity and impurity and good and evil -
of which there shall be no offspring and
there shall be no offspring and no fornication
for such is the way of the truth of annihilation
within inconceivable temperatures of trillions centigrade
of graphemes and alphabets all inscriptive devices -
those lines are entirely effaced or
among the leaders and disciples who can testify
and who can sing the praises of resolute deity
when nothing shall prevent catastrophe or disappearance
among the shuddering of not both this and that -
we have been given wisdom and understanding
on the knife-blade edge of all disappearance -
cold and strung-out energy and matter -
codices of empty demarcations already fading -
the covenant of the final remnant -
untethering the witnesses!
untethering languagings!
no more! no more!