Smoothality

Richard Weisgerber rich.weisgerber at verizon.net
Thu Jan 30 06:51:32 CET 2003

Wednesday, January 29, 2003 9:48 PM
Subject: Smoothality

So.

I get my toes on my feet on my legs runned over tonight.

Middle of a ferkin' x-walk.

Not all that bright and neither was the driver of said foot running over
SUV.

Sad sack Microsoft employee, within 90% shadow of doubt, only governed by
fact said sad sack was tearing out of a Microsoft facility across the street
from me when his vehicle managed to squeeze my toes into the ends of my
shoes for dog nose what reason.

Not at liberty to discuss what followed.

Let it be said that my continued acceptance of his profuse apologies and my
underplayed acknowledgements of his stupidity combined to provide a fruitful
bit of catharsis for mice elves if not for him.

Oh Well.