"xoxo"

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 09:38:07 CET 2003

FROM THE SPAM MAPS COLLECTION.........#0011

"xoxo"

Hi there{ HAMLET }how's it going{ ROMEO AND JULIET }Well for starters I must
confess that this is indeed pretty awkward{ KING LEAR }I noticed your
profile online and figured I'd drop ya a line{ KING LEAR }I bet that doesn't
happen to you everyday{ OTHELLO }I never really even thought about it until
someone saw mine and got in touch a little while back{ KING LEAR }ANYWAY{
OTHELLO }My name is Kara{ HAMLET }I'm 26{ HAMLET }and I'm a sale rep for a
mid-sized pharmaceutical company{ KING LEAR }Goodness I can't get over how
strange this is{ OTHELLO }I'm sure you're probably thinking the same
thing{ OTHELLO }hehe{ KING LEAR }Oh well{ HAMLET }I really don't want to go
on too far{ KING LEAR }Especially since I'm not sure whether or not you have
any intrest{ KING LEAR }But if you would like to get to know more about
me{ HAMLET }please drop me a line{ KING LEAR }I'll be more than happy to
include some pics as well{ KING LEAR }Any pics you might have would be
greatly apreciated as well { A MIDSUMMER' S NIGHT'S DREAM }Well I hope to
hear from you soon{ OTHELLO }Take care{ KING LEAR }xoxo{ HAMLET }{ KING
LEAR }Do you use any messenger services{ HAMLET }maybe we can chat on there
sometime{ ROMEO AND JULIET }

AUGUST HIGHLAND
12:28AM
01-30-03