Proposal

Jimmy Kabah jimmy5 at 37.com
Mon Jan 20 14:04:18 CET 2003

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the season.I do foresee the surprise
this letter will bring to you as it comes from a
stranger,But be rest assured as it comes with a
good-will intentions.

However, your address was courtesy of a business
journal at the WorldTrade Centre here in the
netherlands.And after due consideration, I
became aware and assured of your credibility of
handling this trust/transaction.  Thus,i took a humble
decision to solicit your assistances, understanding
and co-operation in this transaction, as it will be
beneficial to us.

My name is Jimmy Kabah , one of the former adviser on
arms control and acquisition to the current president
of Sierra Leone,His excellency Ahmed Kabbah.

Following the civil war in my country ,the head of
state delegate me toarrange for arms purchase from
Netherlands through an independent armsdealers.I was
directed for arms worth of Thirty six million united
states Dollars [us$36 million] .On arrival in
Netherlands ,I defected to the rebels side and
declined to go back to sierra leone .I decided to
divert this fund which was brought through diplomatic
means and deposited in a security company here in
Netherlands and declared it to be an official
consignment belonging to my foreign affiliate.

Currently, this proposal is to inform you that I want
to transfer this fund into any of your personal
account or company's account within the shortest
possible time for save keeping.

Please note that this transaction demands the highest
degree of trust and confidentiality between us,
moreover, it's a risk free in sense that I have taken
proper care of all formalities regarding it.

In appreciation of your assistance , I have worked out
the sharing ratio for  this transaction as follows:70%
for my investment in your country under your close
supervision and directions, 25% for your effort [help
and assistance] and shall set aside 5% for all
incidental expenses.Please reply on jimmykabah5 at hotmail.com as
to give me your private telephone and fax number for
confidential communication .

As I wait to hear from you ,be informed that all
communication on this
transaction shall be confidential.

Thanks  your.

Best regards,