[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Re: One Day Left

Arie van Schuttterhoef arsche at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 18 01:39:03 CET 2003

>>Your Rhizome.org membership has just expired. :-(
>>Please  renew your one-year membership now by making a contribution of
>>$5 or more. As usual, we offer cool thank-you gifts for contributions of
>>$10 or more.
>>We accept contributions online via secure credit card transaction or
>>PayPal at http://rhizome.org/support.
>>We also accept checks, money orders or cash mailed to Rhizome.org,  180
>>Varick Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10014.
>>Rhizome.org is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. For U.S.
>>taxpayers, contributions to Rhizome are tax-deductible, minus the value
>>of any goods or services received, to the extent allowed by law.
-Yes, that's what I mean.
 I tried to have a look just now what rhizome is all about.
 They insist on logging in before you can see what is all
 about. But first you have to pay five glorious dollars.
 Doesn't seem like a good way to get customers/participants.
 Perhaps not such a bad idea to let people look around before
 insisting on giving money.

AvS

^ Arie van Schutterhoef |  arsche at xs4all.nl
^_北北北北北北北北北北北盻_""""""""""""""""