[syndicate] Re: #1 August Highlandism

April Morning aprildawnfalldusk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 17:15:25 CET 2003

mr highland's perl script or whatever his script kiddy assistant has written for him is not producing art but hate speech
"ghetto booty" "cum-stained jungle bunny" obviously racist
"hermaphrodite" is considered offensive by many. the acceptable term is "transgendered"
"oily diesel dyke" is also hateful
"spunk slut", "old-ass bitch"  ageism, sexism
"sandbaggin' nancy boy" "cocksmoker" etc etc i could go on.

imho, you can't fall back on the argument that art is meant to provoke, because imho, the text output by your script does not rise to the level of art. it needs some tender loving debugging

 christian skina <skina at xs4all.nl> wrote:Mr Highland,
Im glad u can be so many things at the same time. I took my time to read it
all, I dont often encounter such a complex character.
The attributes u list try to be insults, am i right?
If so, could you explain me please why a shit-face homo is also one?
Im "homo" myself and I dont find that as a nature handicap. As for shit
face, that can happen to anyone. Should that be something to laugh about?
What if your son had a shit face? Would u care less for him?
Sincerely,
Average Face Homo Chris

information and archive: http://anart.no/~syndicate
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut
no commercial use of the texts without permission