[syndicate] #1 August Highlandism

christian skina skina at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 13 10:11:18 CET 2003

Mr Highland,
Im glad u can be so many things at the same time. I took my time to read it
all, I dont often encounter such a complex character.
The attributes u list try to be insults, am i right?
If so, could you explain me please why a shit-face homo is also one?
Im "homo" myself and I dont find that as a nature handicap. As for shit
face, that can happen to anyone. Should that be something to laugh about?
What if your son had a shit face? Would u care less for him?
Sincerely,
Average Face Homo Chris