[syndicate] Re: From Bush to Bonaparte

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Wed Jan 22 17:03:15 CET 2003

Hi April,

Thanx for asking me to go and fuck myself (especially) regarding that you
mentioned that it should not in a bad way. Which I find quite reaasuring -
in fact, this morning I did fuck myself. An it felt pretty good...

Here is poem (although it is about someone who is trying to masturbate just
before they die, their last scream)

Death by Carriage

I lay here on my own
waiting for my leave