[syndicate] From Bush to Bonaparte

April Mo(u)rning aprildawnfalldusk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 16:21:25 CET 2003

not sure why a posting about totalitarian take-over is ok and then an
elaboration is "telling the wrong person"

veterans of the list -> post whatever they want
newcomers -> must stick to unspecified topics (thought control by
veterans)

group think is a charateristic of totalitarian regimes

> http://www.furtherfield.org/mgarrett/reality/documents/mgr/uzzi.htm
"sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"
Sigmund Frued

go fuck yourself -- and i don't mean that in a bad way :-)

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/newsarchives/XcNewsPlus.asp?cmd=view&articlei