I love witches

H Michael Haggerty herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 01:44:19 CET 2003

I am as sane as the next person but something odd has been happening. I have
been attracting strange women in the last year. All of these women would have
been burned at the stake a few hundred years ago. One is a 63 yr old woman
who channels the Divine Mother and gives empathogens to sketics to help them
along. Her partner calls himself a shamon. Another calls herself a "yogini,"
believes that yoga practice has stopped cell degeneration, and that she will
live forever. She is on a mission to heal the world with yoga by approaching
the UN with a plan of grand design. She recently offered me mushrooms to help
me along. Another is a sex goddess who controls men by allowing them to
dominate her, leading them to believe that she believes she is an object,
only good for her three holes. This plan is working wonderfully for her. The
lastest is an old school teacher, prodding me with talk of Gurdjieff, notes
of the scattered brotherhood, and then coming to me in a dream speaking of
extra-sensory perception. She has been called dangerous by the locals and is
not allowed to speak to the local mental patients. She believes that she has
special powers and I see that she does.

I don't why this is happening or why I am posting this. I am trying to make
sense of it. I am a regular guy. I don't feel like fighting it. Does this
mean I must be a warlock? If you are a witch, write to me and we can discuss.

I guess I am posting this so it will be googled by someone or spark a
comment. Thanks for your indulgment. I won't post anymore on the topic.

i will say in my defense that i was born to be an artist and am searching for
a way to be one. i am learning much from syndicate. Thanks.

- michael