[CupcakeKleidoscope] Help us get back from Vancouver!!

cupcakekaleidoscope <chris@electrichands.com> chris at electrichands.com
Mon Feb 24 22:12:59 CET 2003

The performance went great, and we now have firmly established
several relationships with art institutions that can bring reciprocal
performances back to New York.  We have even established resources to
help in building an art&technology center in the Bronx. Great Times!

We also had a severe RV breakdown, and due to the costs, do not have
the funds to come home!!!  So we are asking people to pitch in to
help sponsor our trip back home! For a sponsorship of $100 or more,
you will get a signed and matted photo of our journey, along with a
book of poetry by rafael and a hand-drawn postcard by joseph&donna,
plus an invitation to a sponsors-only party where we will regail you
with poetry and stories of our trip.

Please go to http://www.corporatepa.com/adsponsor/ and sponsor any
amount that will help us out.

Also, we are announcing that we are going to Burning Man this year
and have two places in the RV for the trip!  We are selling those
places as a fund raiser to the highest bidders.  Minimum $3000 per
seat. Come enjoy the dessert, the fun, the art, the freedom, the
creativity, the spontenaety, the in-crowd, the naked bicycle rides!!!
Send your bid to joseph at corporatepa.com

Thanks
joseph & donna