No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Feb 8 02:40:27 CET 2003

>NY Friends,   An unbelievable and unexpected challenge:

!t = unbelievable dzat amer!kan z!t.!znz = zt!l undr dze !mprez!on
dze! dont l!v !n a konzentraz!on kamp 4 purdue ch!ckenz

                                        [! lernd d!sz at sa!c ... !ez pl!!!!sz

>We have a First Amendment right to peacefully

ur onl! r!ght = 2 eat peacefully

http://www.mcdonalds.com/fuk/freel!  [and peacefully ev!damnt. (american 2x - simply.loose + terribly dressed

u ma! not knou !t ma!z = mcdonaldz !z a balkan 2x kooperat!v
pa!nt!ng dze .us populaz!e !n monumental truthz
2 b honezt = much mor zukzefl dzn dze ent!r balkan xy art!ler!e
ma!z kr!ketz = kr!ketz tzo dze pen!le projekz!on weaponr! !z
h!er 2 zta! [g!vz andre! zomdz!ng 2 kompla!n about  (apropoz - ud hav b!n hap!er 2 z ost.europa xyz
donat zperm 4 b!o uarfare - phpz !n ur nekst kolaj ... bkz uar should b ub!ku!touz (and peacefully  - mor zm!lz

>wolfgangsta at thing.net

velvet pauz 4 ur zad bod! kr!!!ket

-

>>da. m!
>

>the ultimate care.wear *

uear +?

>did you have to resubscribe to the calarts lists ?
>
>bises

uear +?

Your request to the lev mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "Re: Do you like me in this color?
\\ zmelz l!ke ... hev!l! scentd ... bold patern [on d!frnt zkalez"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

zku!!k