[CupcakeKleidoscope] PERFORMANCE ART this saturday feb 8, 2003 @ 8pm....experience the bronx

cupcakekaleidoscope <chris@electrichands.com> chris at electrichands.com
Wed Feb 5 05:25:28 CET 2003

DON'T MISS THE CULT OF THE COR[PORAT]E [PER]FORM[ANCE] ART[ISTS] CLEAN
[SING] RITUAL

Experience an evening of art, dance, song, expression & creatvity IN
THE BRONX.  Please join us on this coming saturday, 2-8-03, @ 8pm @
The Point located @ 940 Garrison Ave.  (go to thepoint.org for
directions or take the 6 subway to the Hunt Points Exit)

By Subway: Take the 6 train to Hunts Point Avenue. Walk under the
Bruckner Expressway (right in front of you when you exit the train
station onto Hunts Point Avenue) and make a right turn at the first
light onto Garrison Avenue. THE POINT is on the corner of Garrison
and Manida Street (the first street on your left walking on
Garrison). Call The Point @ 718-542-4139

We welcome you to join in our celebration with the bronx as we share
an evening of a new performance piece by local Bronx artist, Wanda
Ortiz.  Two 3-5 minute dance pieces by local NYC artists, and The
Cult of The Cor[porat]e Per[form]ance Art[ists] Clean[sing] Ritual
which has been selected to be performaned opening night in
Vancouver,BC at the internationally prestigious Digitalis II -
Concerning the Spiritual in Art Exhibit.
http://www.evergreenculturalcentre.ca/va_digitalis.htm

This night of performance is a fund raiser as we prepare for our
cross country, intercontinental roadtrip for our feb 21st opening in
Vancouver.  Tickets are 12$ in advance & 15$ @ the door.  For advance
ticket sales, please go to  http://www.corporatepa.com/adsponsor/
to purchase your ticket now.  Thank you for your support.  Looking
forward to seeing you this sat nite in the bronx.

Don't forget about the after party at the BLue OX Bar 139th st & 3rd
ave 718-402-1045