MAG - Online Now

muse apprentice guild :: edited by august highland litob at san.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 11:14:16 CET 2003

alternate email reply: augie at muse-apprentice-guild.com

Dear MAG Contributors,

The MAG is online. Thanks to everyone. Thank you also to those of you who contacted me, offering your assistance. With the new assistant editors, guest co-editors and liaisons, the MAG will grow in quality and quantity. The submission turnaround time will not be as protracted as I thought. With the new staff, your submissions should be processed as quickly as they used to be. I will be able to distribute the submissions and administrative work among several people. I look forward to the prompt correspondence I used to enjoy with people before the MAG grew too big for one person to manage alone.

Also, even though the MAG is now biannual, some departments will be regularly updated. We will continually add new book reviews, publish new works by prolific writers and publish new installments by writers whose work is being serialized. In addition to this, we will maintain an announcements page which will be of interest to everyone.

One position is still available: We need someone who will contact small- and medium-size presses, inviting them to be featured in the MAG. We will spotlight their press, review their books and chapbooks and interview their editors.

If this sounds like fun, and it's something you want to do, let me know and we will begin right away.

If you find any errors on your page, please notify me. Expect 2 days at the most for me to make the correction.

Cordially,
August Highland

Muse Apprentice Guild
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com