heir conquers me above your great-wind! I INSIST ON ORIGINALITY IN YOUR

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Dec 16 00:40:47 CET 2003

heir conquers me above your great-wind! I INSIST ON ORIGINALITY IN YOUR
BLESSING-OFFERING TO ME. How would you define your boat? SAILOR, WHERE ARE
YOU SAILING?:The Transform and Freedom of the Natives shall guarantee our
troth. - Your boat is blasphemy unto the Lord. - Your great-wind shall
convert in truth and not in false demand? STOP MOCKING ME IN THE NAME OF
THE LORD. great-wind I have turned back the WIND. Of the freedom they
insist they are Caucasian. Of the disturbed elements.:The Transform and
Freedom of the Natives:THE IMPARTIAL THIRD SCRIPTION OF THE LORD.:THE
IMPARTIAL THIRD SCRIPTION OF THE LORD.

Does The Transform and Freedom of the Natives replace your heir conquers
me above your great-wind! I INSIST ON ORIGINALITY IN YOUR BLESSING-OFFER-
ING TO ME. How would you define your boat? SAILOR, WHERE ARE YOU SAILING??

heir, of WHOM?

heir your conquers great-wind! me I above INSIST your ON great-wind!
ORIGINALITY I IN INSIST YOUR ON heir ORIGINALITY conquers IN me YOUR above
BLESSING-OFFERING would TO you ME. define How your would boat? you SAILOR,
define WHERE boat? BLESSING-OFFERING SAILOR, TO WHERE ME. ARE How YOU and
SAILING?:The Freedom Transform of and the Freedom Natives of shall the
guarantee Natives our shall YOU guarantee SAILING?:The our Transform
troth. blasphemy - unto Your the boat Lord. is - blasphemy Your unto
great-wind Lord. troth. great-wind boat convert demand? in STOP truth
MOCKING not IN false NAME demand? OF STOP convert MOCKING in ME truth THE
not NAME in OF false LORD. back have Of turned the back freedom WIND. THE
Of LORD. freedom I they have insist are are Of Caucasian. the disturbed
Transform elements.:The and Natives:THE THIRD IMPARTIAL SCRIPTION THIRD OF
SCRIPTION THE LORD.:THE of Does Freedom The of replace Does
BLESSING-OFFER- your ING define SAILING?? you heir, WHOM?

___