we've come here to immuneplay \tm\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Dec 15 20:24:41 CET 2003

"We've come here to die!" proclaimed Barayev

seks!

"We've come here to dance," wrote Stromajer

uatje

>Through performative disturbances of the
>electronic medium, which opens itself up to emotion and the
>flesh of the body, identity is transformed.

nonsensz uber alez.

>"Terrorism is theater"

ever!dz!ng = teror!zm
beg!n!ng ov teror!zm = beg!n!ng ov death

"We've come here to die!" proclaimed Barayev

dze uteruz !n an !munulog!kl! pr!v!ledged zona uear !mun rezponzez = zubdued
b!ohakc.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch + fre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We've come here to dance," wrote Stromajer,

uatje

NN - ! [z!ngulr z!mpl!.SUPERIOR] kame h!er 2       \juzt u\