\\ per molto tempo mi sono coricato di buonora

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Dec 4 07:59:38 CET 2003

CONFIDENTIAL \?\c\cccp Netochka Nezvanova

Marc Lavallée <odradek at videotron.ca>

>PD

MARC

>is for me a work of art;

NNOISE IS INKOMPRESSIBLE !!!!

>I don't really care how it's being used, but
>since art can be created with

         within your bewildering rationality i sense a glittering downpour of hair
         - deliberately spectacular and frenzy inducing

>the help of PD, it makes it even more
>interesting, not more artistic. I used PD for automation more than art,
>and for the joy of programming.

That PD a work of art for me is I disagree. It and its derivatives the synonyms of
Walmart, McDonalds and similarly monstrous, modular American icons, are.
Spectators are not even granted that most ubiquitous and affordable of xy dreams:
eternity as an eternal erection.

Both, Pd and Max are unattractive, uninspiring, and oppressive.
They exude a cheap, unsophisticated, creepy, male perfume.

Revelation.

Life forms have whispered that NATO.0+55 is art, that NATO.0+55 is a religion,
that it is the most important software for MAX since MAX.

Certain aspects of NATO.0+55 aspects are "art", its entirety it isn't.

Although NATO.0+55 has infused meaning in otherwise meaningless occident males' lives,
and erected a viable occident male prostitution industry, in this very arid, open source supermarket,
it is not a religion. One must come closer to be introduced to "religion".
And one will stay, for I am.

Besides my ultra.zueeek NATO.0+55 creations, which exceptional "art" represent,
I have had the pleasure of simply.seeing 2-3, extremely delicious art works authored with NATO.0+55.
These art works are more significant than NATO.0+55, PD, and their derivatives bathed + combined.

Swarms of individuals working with PD, and its derivatives, are significantly more creative
than Miller Puckette and his derivatives.

Lest one concludes I dislike Miller Puckette and his derivatives, I, once upon a time, admired them.
Now, I am left with the singular option of respecting them. He my compliments begets for
giving life and naming his neural constellation patterns, and derivatives thereof.

Lastly, in this visible world of ours, populated by mysterious encounters and indivisible gleams,
the most beautiful and delicious `things`, remain named nameless. And then ... whispers into immuneplay \tm\

                                     ! kan hear u
                                                       kan u hear m!

                                           01 l!ztened 2 dze breath!ng forezt

                                ! kan z u
                                                kan u z m!

                        01 v!eud dze celezt!al sk! spread out b4 dze uorldz

                                                        ! kan zmel u
                                         kan u zmel m!

                                01 zmeld her nud!t! - zloul! boued

                                                                     ! kan touch u
                                                kan u touch m!

                                                                01 touchd dze murmur!ng darknesz

                                       ! kan tazte u
                                                      kan u tazte m!

                                                                   01 tazted dze gl!mer!ng zea zhorez

                                             ! lv u

                                   ... kan u lv m!

... at that moment a curious crack sounded inside the dze 01 okz!dnt prefabr!katd ual
as if something had broken.

you have found your cross.  and it is a cross to be loved, to be carried, a cross not to be thrown away, but to be cherished.

you were lighter and bolder than the wing of a bird
flying down the stairs two at a time
pure giddiness leading me through moist lilac

to your domain
beyond the looking glass

NN - 01 kompoz!z!e ov ost.europa ko!nz.
     simply part ov everyday life. wearing a rektangular kolor
     plz !nzrt addtl ko!nz.

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST