village

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Dec 4 08:14:32 CET 2003

   village

   Philosophy and Psychology of the Internet Idiot Boy.
   idiot boy, idiot lane, idiot town,
   idiot state, 11217, usa mailto: idiot_boy at panix.com Spoon Collective.
   Last modified Size Description Parent Directory 16-Oct-2002 14:13
   - 00README1st.TXT 24-Aug-2003 21:03 5k Blood 26 true
   lastname). idiot boy, idiot lane, idiot town,
   idiot state, 11217, usa mailto: idiot_boy at panix.com. Spoon Collective.
   subscribe IDIOT-L firstname lastname). idiot
   boy, idiot lane, idiot town, idiot state, 11217, usa mailto:
   idiot_boy at panix.com. Spoon Collective. true
   IDIOT BOY. Right Click here to download an mp3 file
   about Jennifer and the first phonecall. For further information
   about idiot boy, click here. true
   boy. Virtual Writer-in-Residence: September 1999 -
   February 2000. idiot boy is a poet,
   critic, and theorist who writes on and about the Internet. ...
   ago idiot mentioned to me that he had once written a text
   editor that was designed to frustrate the writing of the
   Global Crisis Worsening and Deepening. by idiot
   boy Guy in Belgium hacks his hedgefund, turns
   securities into Japanese pass true
   .echo. by idiot boy =====. your writing. does
   writing matter? ( i sit on naked, idiot girl sits on me, she
   says, i want to show myself ). true
   idiot boy. I would like to recommend two
   email lists: idiot-list-l at bbs.thing.net and idiotboy at onelist.com.
   Idiot-list deals with cultural true
   idiot boy at idiot.pl line 32 $ exit Script done on Thu Dec 4
   01:58:45 2003