Do See!

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Dec 1 06:26:48 CET 2003

   Do See!

   Virility patch, will help you amaze girls! akcuam
   Virility patch, will help you amaze girls! akcuam God made
   guys and girls together Subject: God made guys and girls together you
   will satisfy your lover like never before! Wine lovers dream
   - 2 for 1 bottle of wine and wine accessories Wine lovers
   dream - 2 for 1 bottle of wine and wine accessories

   I am Jenn Ifer and I am amaze. I am already amaze. This will bring
   boy and girl together. I will pay anything for boy and girl together.

   I will buy wine accessory.

   Indulge your love of adventure discovery and fine wine from the
   comfort of your home with our convenient program. Receive two expertly
   selected premium wines for Subject: hey u redheadedlover2 wants to
   meet F Content preview: AM redheadedlover2 Subject: hey u
   redheadedlover2 wants to meet F redheadedlover2 Bye
   Fromredheadedlover2

   Hello From redheadedlover2

   Hello From Jenn Ifer. I can pee a lot.

   Hello I saw y= a8517ZAL5XD at ladiesjoin4free=2ecom")redheadedlover2 is
   my HANDLE, hit me u= ")Take me off redheadedlover2 HOT LIST

   I do love redheadedlover1 and I do will try redheadedlover2. Are you
   HOT LIST? Can you fix it? I will tell you me, Jenn Ifer.

   If you don't love rattlesnake transfinite skylight infrastructure
   belove shrive attrition esnake transfinite skylight infrastructure
   belove shrive attrition tattoo = they love about the tv show taken to
   a whole new level of fun. was apprehensive when I told her Bob Dole
   loved Laura was apprehensive when I told her Bob Dole loved
   her?J9117RX0250485Kv1o36349Xz5UJp55Yo1272W832C11 don't love your new
   service for any reason, let us know. We will help fix t=  will also
   supercharge your sex= contusion-->ove y

   Oh this is fun. Now I will say anything. Parsnippeny. Now I will say
   another thing. Prevarication. See I can Pee a lot. My name is Jenn
   Ifer and I can Pee a lot.

   I do love rattlesnake so. I want to help fix her.

   ___