No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Dec 8 06:14:29 CET 2003

lazt u!ntr - z!mpl! amuz!ng hou !earz gl!de on znou flakez

anna balint <epistolaris at freemail.hu>

>>01 telefonz godel + begz [! m dezt!tut] perm!z!on 2 zp!n h!m zelv upz!de doun .
>..
>>
>>do ! look fun! upz!de doun +?
>
>no.

woman is sacred.

>i wish you would stand up.

the woman you love is holy.

>upside down everybody looks more or less the same.

perhaps. there may be more to that prolonged affection
rich in very nervous fibers and magnetic fluids
gliding into the highly perfumed oceanic depths
and maritime forests fishing for a YES PL EASE or 2
dont you feel

>is it true

fruits are always ripe. women are always virgins for
fortunate young men whose reality is a dream. a dream so sweet
so intoxicating so voluptuous that they would sell themselves
body and soul to the person who has procured it for them

>that

that life of delights where earth is a kingdom and my claw your kiss
rising through the mountain top through the universe as creation

the evening went on ... eyes wide + moist

>is it true that you can't f...

f ... -> http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/noisz/fuck.me.mp3

have you a problem with that word - FUCK +?

01 queen ov laz!tude t!pd:

LETZ B!OZKULPT !!!!

perchance you meant - LETz FUCK!!!! +?

is it true that i can't fuck -

indeed i cannot - one v.lazy summer afternoon i was biosculpting in the garden when
suddenly i overheard a girl zkr!!!!!!!!!m - ITZ MINE ITZ MINE >>> GIVE IT 2 ME
GIVE IT 2 ME !!!

so ... i gave it to her - 4 i lv 2 share
and ... the thought of an x.botanist ruling cosmopolitan boulevards playing with it like
private property. caring for it. smacking kriikets. lifes a philanthropic and therapeutic smile

therapeutic for in recent years the required maintenance had become so frequent
it was a constant distraction from .... hmmm ... divine readings!

>>feel free to feel

do you enjoy ... being painted +?

>>you are controlling me if it pleasures you.
>>and i'll feel that as well for i lvvvvvvvvv
>
>we might feel something

i do not live. i rule.

one does not live with me. one dreams. one listens. one wears ...
like a truth

>we might feel something about something

a pasha with a name enraptured in a strange beauty
v.v.xy lazy on 01 divan of blades and eastern embroidery
fingertips caressing the white tablecloth undulating on
branches of oriental tobacco perfume. ices + sorbets
eyes shimmering a reflection and a dark cloud
over a courtyard dressed in time with water
sprinkled over it the secret of his birth
beneath his feet - the map. on his forehead - the sign
in his hand - a beautiful watch

now ... here comes the vagabond striped in dirt and shreds
missing teeth a capra for a horse ... and o the stench
enough to make any stomack run for life.

>but
>it seems that you don't understand the 'no' command.

whatever you do i beg of you on my already very very red knees - don't crush me. i wish to live ...

>no = no+never,

i have been ill since birth mademoiselle. i cannot marry anyone. most certainly not you.
my calligraphy however is superb. my talents are at your service.

>+ i don't take ascii hooks,

the mistress of the house mistakes the maps for hooks

>anna balint
 Igor Baskin <igorbaskin at mail.ru>

mom!!!!!!!. mom!!!!!!!. pl!!!!!!!z mommm!!!!!!!

Igor Baskin <igorbaskin at mail.ru>

>hey,

i kiss your hand kriket
a crystal clear sign of submission

>dont drink today and tomorrow

ost.europa treat - may be difficult. consciousness hurts.

>you should be clear mind

clear mind + fear = very clear i am garbage  [good morning furtherfield! i am your new neighbor

>next couple of days

swim in garbage

>you're right you would never marry him, me too..

i am 75. hideously ugly. hunchback [working the ost.europa fields evidament]. cant fuck.
ultra destitute. and drive an ost.europa caruta

LOVE ME ...

\\ 01 uear!ng orange klokuork blozomz

Tue Jan 28 23:43:29 2003

anna balint <epistolaris at freemail.hu>

>Sorry Netochka,

salut anna

>but you are so funny

i am also very loving + very observant of my duties.

>that i cannot take you seriously.

and i have a serious weakness for being a very responsible husband.
smacking crickets just isn't that much fun until it becomes a duty.

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/z!mpat!e.4.flu!d!t!.jpg

you want +?

>of course i admire you and i appreciate you,

why +?

i do the usual patriarchical nonsense.
i stay at home and cook. and fulfill women's wishes. i don't know tehnologi and i am weak.
[ud kred!t u abr du = hav 01 reputaz!e 2 uphold]

and why of course +?

i dont admire nor appreciate my self. everything i do is meaningless.

[deeeeeeeeeep breath!ng ....] i dont have that greatest of all things
- the love of a woman [a not so modern one]

>but i don't love you as a man

i understand. loving someone\thing [eg. ferrari.s] involves concessions. less kontrol -
hhhhh ... what's a boy to do

>i don't beleieve that you are a god either,

why not +?
my grandfather was a priest. as you know progress is inevitable [love -> 0 love

>or that you are more divine than any of us.

if you place bells on 01 tree + shake the tree
the bells will ring when they want to
and not when you shake the tree.

>i wear proudlz my mom's and my grandma's clothes since longtime...

lovvvvvely. that's my next weakness. and last i checked
there weren't any ... `liberated` publications in .ro
with simply.traditional ost.europa 2x.

i would appreciate it if you would please share with me \ _us

>there are so many other ways to share feminity,

being ordered about
"lets talk about your responsibilities"  - mmmm. ost.europa 2x simply.delicious
i accept all of your femininity. [i learned this from my father ...

>why would i have to make love with you?

you must maintain full kontrol. so ... no love making
unless it involves producing children for the state

>>have you a problem with that word - FUCK +?
>
>yes.

i dont. love making [whatever that means] - that's what occident grrls* are for
[and they never refuse uniting ...] and not so gently ... whistle whistle

*most ... playing with matches arent i. it's a good thing i am ugly and 75

>>have you a problem with that word - FUCK +?
>
>yes.

kontrol. are orgasms on your `allowed` list +?

another grey parrot