ICECA Thailand - important update

francis francis at travellab.net
Fri Aug 22 19:44:36 CEST 2003

On behalf of ICECA we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the fact that the collaboration between ICECA and CMU Art Museum was interrupted since 24 July 03.

ICECA should also apologize for not being able to receive your emails since July 28th and for the sudden discontinuation of our 'weekly SFX [special effects] course' and the disruption of ICECA's new media art lecture series. As well as for the fact that we can not further access (thus update) our website on the CMU server. [our old web-site for the Festival as well updated pages are available at http://iceca.culturebase.org ] .

At the moment the situation looks like the CMU Art Museum will continue to delay/refuse to print the Catalog for the recent "Thailand First New Media Art Festival 2003"

Entering the third week awaiting a simple email forward, it seems that the CMU Art Museum has no intention to restore or forward the ICECA email account.

! Important: e-mails sent to iceca at chiangmai.ac.th are "swallowed" - that is - not returned to you, but also not delivered to us.

Please be kind to re-send any of your messages to our new address: iceca at culturebase.org. Regular mail and materials for the Digital Media Library should be sent from now on to our new office in Chiangmai [see snail-mail address below]

ICECA continue its pre-production for "Thailand Second New Media Art Festival 2004" to be held March-April 2004 in Chiangmai and Bangkok.

For those who are interested to know more background information please click here:
http://culturebase.org/home/iceca/cmu_letters/clarifications.html

With Kind regards,

Francis Wittenberger
Founder

Jaruwadee Yasovant MPA.
Director

ICECA Thailand
Initiative for Cultural Exchange and Computer Arts
48 Tewan Rd.
T. Changpuek,
Muang district
50300 Chiangmai