Your email has made it to the bottom of our Inbox

599CD.com - Amicron Computing amicron at amicron.com
Fri Aug 22 16:41:17 CEST 2003

ATTENTION 599CD CUSTOMERS: Please direct ALL INQUIRIES to our
Web site contact form at <http://www.599cd.com/contact>.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL! Visit our web site for assistance.

If you are NOT a 599CD customer...

Thank you for your recent email. Your email has found its way into the
bottom of our INBOX, however we get hundreds, sometimes THOUSANDS of
pieces of mail a day, so it can take us a little while to respond.

If you would like to make sure that we see your email promptly, please
RESEND IT to us, and make sure to include the following code (exactly as
it appears below) in the BODY of your email:

	NO-SPAM-AMICRON

This will make sure that you bypass our junk mail filter and go straight
to the TOP of the inbox so we can give your email the PRIORITY it
deserves. You can even just reply to this Email, but just make sure you
quote all of this text so that code is in the body. Thank you once
again, and we do apologize for the inconvenience, but when you get over
1000 pieces of Email a day like we sometimes do (80% of it SPAM) you're
forced to take drastic measures.

Richard Rost
President / CEO
Amicron Computing / 599CD.com
www.amicron.com
www.599cd.com

Need to talk to us on the phone? Visit
<http://www.TechSupportDirect.com/em> for FREE support.

Looking to learn Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Access, VB, ASP, Quickbooks? Visit <http://www.599CD.com>.