[TW] The State of Madness (II)

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Tue Aug 19 15:07:51 CEST 2003

he is an angry punk like I was - since when is youth rebellion in the
US a felony? America marketed James Dean and rock and roll
relentlessly to the rest of the world, didn't they? now they are
going to start to behave like Iran's mullahs?! where the [expletive]
is then that celebrated freedom left? DISGUSTING.
ivo