psychokiller

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Thu Aug 14 00:24:00 CEST 2003

There are messages that look like I sent them, but I did not. My
valid addresses are ivo at reporters.net and ivo at balkansnet.org.

ivo at adriaticsushine and ivo at nenadbach are non existing addresses. It
appears to me that somebody with a very irritating sense of humor
created a virus envelope that seeks my messages at unsuspecting
machines, and send itself as rovinjgrad.tif attachment containing
bugbear virus, attached to a excerpt from my old message and with the
address ivo at infectedmachine.com

the infection is endemic to Croatian-American lists which makes me
suspect that the perpetrator belongs to that group. should I take a
hint from the name of the file? I knew a couple of sassy people from
Rovinj, alas none of them is enough computer literate to pull this
off - I am interested in advice on how to put a stop on this.

ivoIvo Skoric
1773 Lexington Ave
New York NY 10029
212.369.9197