Tomorrow it may change yet I know we will want more

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Thu Aug 14 02:21:01 CEST 2003

MEMORIES ARE SHIFTING PERCEPTIONS FOR THE GAZER
PLAYING WITH VERY DIFFICULT MIND KNOTS.

Dream sake quango, chewing on the spangle,
changes the angle -
differentia, area.

A new spread -
fed a new bed instead.

DISSECT AND AFFECT.

Shed the fears,
extricate the fears
chewing
on
the
spangle
bubble - psyche.

Bubble psyche
psyche,
soul.

Bubble psyche -
likely turn around,
likely turn around.
turn away -
turn away
yesterday,
non day-
non day.
No say,
no word -
absurd
chewing
on the spangle
tastes sweet -
straight beat
Instant,
no hit -
no shit
Instant relief,
instant belief
sheaf/belief/sheaf/thief
among hazy tucked away years avoid valid now,
devoid is the centre,
the bitter -
sweet centre/bitter chewing on the spangle the crux of angle is pushed
aside -
inside deeper than,
love + above, l
ove bellow is your sinking below you are sinking with too much thinking myth
creating

BREATH IT, TOUCH IT, FEEL IT, KISS IT, LOVE IT, RESPECT IT,
CHERISH IT, HANDLE IT, THUMP IT, KICK IT, LOSE IT...

- myth-myrth -

gift lies
now everyone's a spy -
a spy I spy caught in your spangle chewed,
crunched,
spat out - out

out.
The spangle out!
devoid is the centre.

Horses.

Gone, symbol of a bygone age
history suggests -

we all suggest that then,
there was no cage
plenty of room to live,
nothing
trapping,
wrapping around us
like that grey stuff we call the road
wrapping it's concrete choker
around the coughing - world

HEAVEN IS A PLACEMENT FOR THOSE WHO ARE DISPLACED.

Like history
memory
is myth,

maybe the present
is as well.

Just another passing moment once experienced then it slips away,

into the distance,
mixed/up with films -
external
dreams,
singular teller of things

Onward -
forward they advanced
onslaught spread across,
earth
that Oval/ball we call -
earth
a muddy place we call -
world
witnessed something -
a something
a happening,
something happening
dead/vent,
advent non happening
a shame,
this shameful/shameless event

And onkus beliefs justified it all

Huxley cried,
indeed a lot did cry

Onward -
forward they marched
well -
not good,
we are told

They
Are
Not
Good

And who are we to deny it?

Banners flew as swords flew
Slew,
drew crimson drips
cutting through civilian skin

drew crimson drips
cutting through civilian skin

civilian skin

Crosses paraded,

bared their truth (truth)

The crusade gave free death - aid

Impaled the meek with myth-myrth

Onward -
forward they advanced

books display it -
yes say it
oo -

-lost are the defines -
real truth's
serial killers,
soul fillers - killers

As memories fade +
wander
back
again
images loose the pain that living gives,
dealing with existence trying to discover essence,
it lies outside/inside over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(*)..............?
around us

maybe we never had it,
just neurotics dealing with fear but memories are our guidelines,
our connexion of learning what is and what isn't

x = external space
as it grows out there

memories fade and wander back again
can we grow,
begin to learn/relearn
as worlds out there blow up and expand -
implode
while we assess our smallness uncomfortably,
too often

deus is myth,
a part of our lives
reality is perception/deception,
as is unreality

do we really want more, is it such a bore?

we deal consequence and situation
modelling ourselves on fickle ideals

age creates retro/ wisdom can lie

DEEP IS YOUR MIND WITH A SHALLOW PERIPHERAL.

16 bits of data
passing through our craniums
and still we cannot get the sum

I am an x hologram
first there was 16 of me
and now there is only one

connexion is acceptance from others, maybe lovers/others.

what isn't - is,
and was and will be -
what cannot be is merely a matter of will -
still is not moving and rushing is flashing by

nothing
is what it is...

SOME GRIN AND BARE IT WHILE OTHERS DECLARE IT.

VIRTUAL PSYCHO, NIBBLE.

are.......FRIENDS ARE EXTERNAL INVENTIONS.

SUFFOCATION IS A DESIRED RESPECT, GIVEN OUT BY
LOVING PARENTS WHOM RULE THE SITUATION.

existence is function -
conjunction with objects,
perimeters.
objects are placed around so we don't get lost easily.

as time exudes it's ever nibbling presence,
we learn that it is
a retro-grade guide
You see,

I know you see the things you want to have to grab and caress,

dispense of the desire of want to rid of the flappy-gap
that feeds that perpetual need

kiss the object and kill it's perimeter of space
seclude all potential room from when once it breathed

pulsars................................................................

It lurks around the streets and onto our screens,

we see
and feel

the need to have more

and who's to say

that we are wrong to grab the bone
and relish a chew
on lustre's dreaming hope\sore,

before we had nothing

So they say,
when the world was grey and very,
very flat
it was not worth being seen or even enlightened,

we are
enlightened,
ignited by progresses fancy,
tickling smiles
with giggling hopes = scuttling about like headless... no says

enlightened (yikes)
enlightened (yikes)
enlightened (yikes)

Tomorrow it may change yet I know we will want more
adore, deplore, explore what for?