\\ our kuztomerz zta! u!th uz 4rom generaz!on 2 generaz!on \\ u kannot hav ever!dz!ng but u kan hav regretz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Aug 11 02:07:17 CEST 2003

> http://meta.am/graphic/lue/
>

>//m
>127.0.0.1
>
>http://meta.am/
>a dreamy world of slumber parties

                [ u p o p ztar u

>fuzzy stuffed critters,
>and giggly friendships that last for decades.

        [ h!!!!z!

>http://meta.am/graphic/lue/

uaterfall ov kr!ztl chandel!erz
mag!k = unpland + unekxpektd

ue = muzt b k!nd 2 fash!on 4 !t = d!ez tzo young
4evr = fa!r! talez

http://www.bitword.com/laptop.mp3

!mag!ne 01 duzt!ng ov mag!k dzat haz faln ur ua!

1x gen!e u!th 01 galou!ze c!garete dangl!ng 4rom h!z l!pz grantz u 1 u!sh
- meet zom1 u.ll feel u hav knoun all ov ur \dreamy\ l!f

deformd b! mone!
drenchd !n dze fragransz ov l!lac

loverz l!e on dze grasz entangld !n each odrz armz
____.. uh! shouldnt a pr!nsz apear

u!th!n dze !nefabl zueetnesz ov l!f
bu!ld!ngz lean ovr dze ztreetz zl!ghtl! t!pz!  ... !m named aftr a kr!m!nal

\\  nn - peopl kom h!er 2 tazte dze!r rootz ____... dze! = z!mpl! v!z!t!nG - ! l!v h!er

        4 all okaz!onz ov hap!nesz | !t haz 2 do u!th kont!nu!t!
        along u!th zueetnesz - dzere = b!ternesz \2 deep 4 uordz

                                        <
                                        \ \ aLmøzt angel!k