[jaka.org] Welcome to Jaka.org mailing list

jaka.org jaka at jaka.org
Mon Aug 11 00:12:15 CEST 2003

Hi,

http://www.jaka.org/ is updated, part of this is that you
are on jaka.org mailing list.

Jaka.org is art, not for profit web site with
art related to language and visual art run by
Jaka Zeleznikar.

Why you are part of the list? It’s send to
friends, people previously on the list, galleries,
artist and press people I think it might be interested in
net based art.

If you are not interested please accept my apologies, you can
unsubscribe at http://www.jaka.org/ (or reply to this mail indicating
this wish - thought this option is not automatic).

Traffic: several messages/year, mostly at new art projects at jaka.org.

More about the list (this message will not be in archive):
http://www.jaka.org/podstrani/en-lista-info.html

Best regards,
Jaka Zeleznikar
http://www.jaka.org