Prayas Abhinav sonnet at crimsonfeet.org
Thu Aug 7 21:11:59 CEST 2003

A CALL FOR ENTRIES - CRIMSON FEET - http://www.crimsonfeet.org

'Crimson Feet' is a new bi-monthly journal of independent art and writing.
It has been a web magazine since March, 2003. The first print issue is
scheduled for September, 2003.

We are looking for Poetry, Fiction, Essays, Arguments and B & W Art
(sketches, Photography). The deadline for submissions to the first Print
Issue is September 15th, 2003.

We are open to translations from Indian / Asian languages to English,
proposals for cartoon strips...We are interested in publishing new voices,
new writers / poets / artists.

We will be publishing audio recordings of all the work we publish, on the
web and later on CDs. We publish excerpts from books which are out of print
or which have been published by small community presses.

We need / welcome the visionary, the inclined, the radical.

SEND TO : sonnet at crimsonfeet.org

'Crimson Feet', 214, L.B.S. Road, Indiaco iCenter, Pune - 411030

http://magazine.crimsonfeet.org

KAVYA ! : We also offer a new on-line community for poets, writers, artists
to interact, read, write, discuss.

Also introducing a Mentor Program for the Asian creative community. You may
access the community at

http://communities.crimsonfeet.org

'Crimson Feet' http://www.crimsonfeet.org