REALTOKYO MM Vol. 141

Info info at realtokyo.co.jp
Fri Aug 8 03:08:16 CEST 2003

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O    MAIL MAGAZINE
_____8_8_2003_Fri_vol.141_____ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

(1) Event Pick of the Week
Won't Lovers Revolt Now?

(2) Presents
Cinema Korea tickets

This week's RT Picks:

art+cinema+music+stage+design+town = 55 events
including 9 new ones!
Plus new entries on our 'book/disk' page.

Check them out!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Event Pick of the Week

Won't Lovers Revolt Now?

We're in the 1930s, and the disquieting air of the Great
Depression has just evaporated. A revolution breaks out,
strippers become public officials, and everybody call themselves
"Smith"... The story of this "independent super-low budget flick"
is totally absurd, but with its retro style it sounds like a
really fascinating one (I haven't managed to see the film yet,
sorry...). Both staff and cast are quite attractive, including
Grinder Man's Oshita Tomoki in the director's chair, and former
Meiwa Denki boss Tosa Masamichi contributing the music and also
playing the main role. Further appearing are such artists as Smelly,
so also for fans of contemporary art this should be one to check
out. From the scenes and dresses shown on the movie's stills one
can guess a nicely erotic touch.
--Naomi

Details at:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/event_cgi/ev_viewE.cgi?1,2521

(2) Presents

We still accept applications for free tickets for the movies
"Wet Dreams" and "Addicted," which are shown as parts of the
"Cinema Korea 2003" event.

To apply and for more info see:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/present/present.htm

Next week on RT:

- Out of Tokyo

- Tokyo Editor's Diary

- Tokyo Initiator's Diary

and more...

In order to make REALTOKYO even more interesting and
Convenient for you, we rely on your feedback. Please send us
opinions or productive suggestions concerning contents,
structure, layouts, etc. Three especially lucky readers who
send a mail to info at realtokyo.co.jp will be chosen and receive
a little gift.

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

------------------------PR-----------------------------------

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to place banners
on our web site and/or in the mail magazine. Banners will get
lots of hits from people attracted to a web site full of catchy
information on cinema, art, music, theatre and other fun events
in town. Please contact the following email address for
dimensions and costs.

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

------------------------PR-----------------------------------

Please click the URL below to stop receiving email and to
change your password.
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/scheduler/f_configure_en.htm
Users must go to the page above to make changes to their
services;
REALTOKYO regrets that it is unable to process changes received
by email.

No part of the text or images from this site may be used
without permission from the publisher.

Copyright 2000-2003 REALTOKYO