[syndicate] A Net Artist and his Desires

astrëe galbiatta astreegalbiatta at vnatrc.net
Tue Aug 5 12:31:25 CEST 2003

Selon furtherfield <info at furtherfield.org>:

well, as Missoffe answered to Cohn-Bendit
pissing him off at whatever official meeting
in Nanterre in the fore-days of may,
about youngsters' (er, sorry, net-artists -
er, sorry again - students - wow alzheimerizing-me already ?)
misery (sexual and apodictical, widerly understood)
"have a dive in the pool ?"
- even if it doesn't cope at all
- i fear, & apologize - with these desires -
at least, with nowadays's heat,
it'll cool it all a bit...

kisses
astrëe