[syndicate] Please check out the revamped http://www.asondheim.org/

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Aug 25 06:41:45 CEST 2003

Your idea here is fascinating - within a program of course there are
dimensions in relation to the number of parameters, etc., but at least for
me it's still pretty much self-contained and certainly 'boxed' - this goes
easily for oop which centers around object-oriented circulations, and of
course for more traditional non-oop programming, there are flow diagrams
etc. which are either hierarchical or holarchical.

An absolutely flat program would be of interest - has anyone used a hash
of commands for example that infiltrates and acts on itself?

This would be self-programming programming, but it would continue as a
virtual _mess_ I think, which would be extremely interesting -

- Alan

http://www.asondheim.org/ http://www.asondheim.org/portal/
http://www.anu.edu.au/english/internet_txt
Trace projects http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/writers/sondheim/index.htm