\\ p l a !

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Apr 25 06:37:20 CEST 2003

My mother had a sewing machine. I was never allowed to use it,
but I was so fascinated by this little needle going up and down joining fabric together

It is paradoxical that many educators and parents still differentiate
between a time for learning and a time for play without seeing the vital
connection between them. -Leo Buscaglia, author (1924-1998)

zom brute

>why is attitude important

joining seemingly disparate fabrics together

http://www.bulgari.com/

>.. ;)

parachutez

1x 2x at!tud t!ped

>   it is a good beginning...
>

>   i harbor the painting + show it to whoever wants to see it.

)

ssshhhhh  .... ( I start to collect parachutes )

>   the rest is taken care of subsequently;
>
>   i would be dekapitated, for instance, and i'd have no more fear of
>death; i'd be saved.
>   above the gathered crowd, you would hold my still warm head,
>   so that they could recognize themselves in it and i could again
>dominate - an exemplar.

dear,
if you do not mind, I would try to prevent this demonstration. Life
could be quite happy without it, I think.

>   that strange affection i felt for you had sense to it then.
>   i sensed [      ] that we were of the same species.
>

>   are we not all alike, constantly talking, and to no one, forever
>up against the same questions
>   although we know the answers in advance?

no, but you knew the answer in advance. ( The listener gives the
present answer without speaking. )

>   then please tell me - how have you managed never to risk your life

it is at risk all the time. I signed that contract at the age of
nine, unconsciously perhaps
                        ... all the questions were not about its sense.

>   you yourself utter the words that
>   for years have never ceased echoing through my nights

I knew this lecture

>and that i shall at last say through your mouth:
>
>           o young woman, throw yourself into the water again so that
>i may a second time
>           have the chance of saving both of us
>

>brrr ... !
>
>the water is so cold ...

may I sleep now ? here ?

>lovely selection.
>Do you want to paint me ?

... uear +?

>may I sleep now ? here ?

SUMMARY:              OWNER SURVEY
New or Used?
Bought New      44%
Bought Used     56%

[d!esz dz!ngz hapn

Mileages - Driven less than
5000 mi a year  18%
Driven 5-15,000 70%
Driven more than 15,000 12%

How Owners feel About         Service

Rated "good"    24%
Rated "fair"    19%
Rated "poor"    14%
No Dealer       39%

About Driving Habits Would they

Drivers who said they drive "moderately"        11%
Drivers who said they drive "hard"      62%
Drivers who said they drive ''very hard"        17%

Would they buy another?
Yes     85%
No      15%

[ev!damnt.

 proudhon:  propert! !z tzooooooo lvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvlllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>realist, mmmm ... I have one task for you .... Do you want to paint me ?

          mrrrr    ta!l uagg!ng +?              z dzat tree +? lean aga!nzt !t

>From: "Razvan Ion"

        sol+la. uat klr !z ur horsz kr!!!ket +?