[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Apr 7 03:04:05 CEST 2003

>>                                              (  .................
>>1)       pssssssssst )
>

>4rom 01 2x perzpekt!v = ma! b dzat 0+0 = mor del!z!ouz dzn be!ng
>chaszd b! 3 xyz ov her cho!sz through 01 zunflouer f!eld
>

>>1)       pssssssssst )
>
>nn lookz at dze odr 2 xyz ... zm!lz

hmmmm ... I am looking at you

>red! +?

hm ...

>                         pssssssssst )
>
>                                             pssssssssst )

just a moment,

did you think they are ready ?

I do not want to disappoint you but I guess you will need to wait a
little more at least.

one person is probably still busy to find out where the flowers came from.
  ... and this is only the beginning of the the research.

and I must inform you that
the politely speaking illusionist ( >comprennez moi bien ) ignores
flower fields as a principle,
for some very good reasons. I guess, he suspects that I do not accept
protest easily, which could lead to some extended occupation.
( certainly this makes him always the perfect model to be placed into
sun flower fields. as long as they are ignored there is no way out. )

>>                                  // if I was not pragmatic, would send
>>some oaks instead of flowers (modern compromise)
>
>http://www.sciforums.com/archive/19/2003/01/2/15125

may I breathe ?

>  >

>>                                  *
>>
>>                      *

>nn lookz at dze odr 2 xyz ...  -.o

tse, you were cheating before. I should have known.

claudia