No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Apr 6 01:03:35 CEST 2003

claudia westermann <media at ezaic.de>

>>>I'll admit, I have realized that a lot of my problem with you is actually a
>>>problem with me- that I don't trust other peoples capacities, and I worry
>>>that someone might mistake the spewings of your nature for insight, and you
>>>might send people "astray." But this is not really my responsibility, and I
>>>don't know why I mistook it for one. I don't know why I listen to the hard
>>>christian radio stations talk about the war in Iraq when I know it will
>>
>>bllll. obv!ouz - 4 dze zame r!zn u l!ke g!rlz
>

>should pay attention to send some flowers to Eryk from time to time
>(the planted version as to fr<E9>d<E9>ric .... and youuuuuuuuuuuu)
>
>                                   // my nightingales   (perception)
>

>          environmental construction
>

>"The tender melancholic space constructs itself by obstructing all
>view; by downs and lowlands; [...] Silence and solitude here have
>here their home. A bird, which flutters around unsociably, an
>incomprehensible whirring of unknown creatures, a dove, which coos in
>the hollow top of a defoliated oak and a nightingale, which has gone
>astray and moans its woes to the desert, are already sufficient for
>the setting of the scene."
>
>C.C.L. Hirschfeld, theory of garden art, Leipzig 1779-85  1)

mounta!nz ov sand + foz!lz !njektd !n2 our e!ez ov godlesz landz
+ kondenszd l!ku!dz

>                                             (  .................
>1)       pssssssssst )

4rom 01 2x perzpekt!v = ma! b dzat 0+0 = mor del!z!ouz dzn be!ng
chaszd b! 3 xyz ov her cho!sz through 01 zunflouer f!eld

>1)       pssssssssst )

nn lookz at dze odr 2 xyz ... zm!lz

red! +?

                        pssssssssst )

                                            pssssssssst )

>survival strategy.

!tz uat makez traumat!k ekzper!enzez tzo `del!z!ouz`

dze l!ne blurz dramat!kl!

+ 1x v.lvl! konfuz!e bkmz 01 v.freez!ng fear

http://www.sciforums.com/archive/19/2003/01/2/15125

>>zom t!mez !t !z 2 late
>>+ she !z unkonsc!ouz
>

>survival strategy.

phpz. f!ztz arnt featherz nor pa!ntbrushez

>>aprez ... h a t r e d
>

>tears at the grave ?

she zurv!vd - az d!d dze memor!

>claudia - young from time to time
>

>                         // the publicity is your fault !!

dze cyclez ov lozt shadouz

>                        // however, if you want to file a formal
>complaint regarding my exposed preferences,
>                       // which may appear slightly flattened to you,

                                        verm!n ! tell u  \\ and r m! thoughtz !n eaztern landz

>you are welcome to do so.
>

>                                 *
>
>                     *

nn lookz at dze odr 2 xyz ...  -.o