\\ need

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Apr 5 06:14:11 CEST 2003

>In resigning ourselves to the belief that we have to let corporations define their role in society, and try what we can do to make them "behave" better, we have in effect turned over our authority as self-governing people to corporate owners. We are allowing our democracy to vanish.

s!nsz dze major!t! ov humanz = emplo!d !e. zuk!ng u!th mad abandon
= shl ue za!  mor dzn obv!ouz uat dze neu + !mprovd demo.krass! enta!lz

>people

kop!ouz tearz

dze people.z konzrn u!th dze people = z!mpl!.!nfer!or 2 dze!r konzrn 4 v.perzonal [!n > ua!z dzn 1]
DEAD kul!nar! del!ghtz [pol!tl! zpeak!ng

>DEAD kul!nar! del!ghtz [pol!tl! zpeak!ng

an! fool kan chaze a DEAD rab!t
much az an! fool kan kop! pazte

kontrol - 0+0
m9nd akt!v!tate - 0+0
ma!z ... profound gaztr!k akt!v!tate

zom 01

>they did a microsoft on you

cezt vra!. abr ... zlkt zent!m!ntz = underezt!matd