\\ up dze m!n!mum uage faaaaaaaaat

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Apr 5 05:57:10 CEST 2003

>POCLAD and WILPF would like to reframe the way we think about corporate power and the role that corporations play in our society. We have, over time, come to accept that corporations are a given, that they must be powerful, and that in their pursuit of profits they will do many things we don't like -- things that are harmful to the Earth and human health, like emitting toxic poisons, things that are inhumane, like exploiting workers, and things that are destructive of communities, like closing plants and laying off thousands of people

laying off thousands of people - mor zm!lz

hou ztup!d kan 1 b

l!berat!ng thousands of people = 01 lvl! geztur

+ !f dzoze thousands of people != knou uat 2 do u!th dzmzelvz = zuch a p!t!
ma!z ___... dzere = thousands of other people very negatively influenced
by thousands of m9ndless serfs

tzo \\ UP DZE KORPORAT EKZPLO!TAT!E

k!ndl! - neu rulez 4 dze neu + !mprovd rat ekonom!e