\\ freedom + hap!nesz - okz!dent zt!le

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Apr 4 03:34:40 CEST 2003

>(The water we hear, is being sold. To revitalize the dying economy, you understand.) On top of the trucks, desperate photographers fought each other to get pictures of desperate people fighting each other for food. Those pictures will go out through photo agencies to newspapers and glossy magazines that pay extremely well. Their message: The messiahs are at hand, distributing fishes and loaves.
>
>As of July last year the delivery of $5.4bn worth of supplies to Iraq was blocked by the Bush/Blair Pair. It didn't really make the news. But now under the loving caress of live TV, 450 tonnes of humanitarian aid - a minuscule fraction of what's actually needed (call it a script prop) - arrived on a British ship, the "Sir Galahad". Its arrival in the port of Umm Qasr merited a whole day of live TV broadcasts. Barf bag, anyone?

an! t!me 2x

perm!t zom 1 2 vom!t on dze korporat okz!dent zuazt!ka + dze 2x + xy uhorez zuk!ng u!th mad abandon

antecedent:

there were those art.mafia references about extra estimable korporat fascists ...

ted byfield + geert lovink - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide/

andreas broeckmann  -  clandestinely and maliciously blocked nn.s syndicate subscription for over _3_ years.
                    -  clandestinely and maliciously sabotaged and liquidated nn.s work.
                    -  sanctioned illegal activities (including death threats) designed to obstruct
                       others' civil liberties with transmediale / v2 knowledge and financial support.
                       http://www.eusocial.com/242.art.mafia

cycling74 -  clandestinely and maliciously blocked nn.s max subscription for over _2_ years.
          -  clandestinely and maliciously stole. sabotaged and liquidated nn.s work.
          -  sanctioned illegal activities (inclusive an amalgam things
          -  http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

... which are no more