[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Apr 5 14:02:13 CEST 2003

>>I'll admit, I have realized that a lot of my problem with you is actually a
>>problem with me- that I don't trust other peoples capacities, and I worry
>>that someone might mistake the spewings of your nature for insight, and you
>>might send people "astray." But this is not really my responsibility, and I
>>don't know why I mistook it for one. I don't know why I listen to the hard
>>christian radio stations talk about the war in Iraq when I know it will
>
>bllll. obv!ouz - 4 dze zame r!zn u l!ke g!rlz

should pay attention to send some flowers to Eryk from time to time
(the planted version as to frédéric .... and youuuuuuuuuuuu)

                                   // my nightingales   (perception)

          environmental construction

"The tender melancholic space constructs itself by obstructing all
view; by downs and lowlands; [...] Silence and solitude here have
here their home. A bird, which flutters around unsociably, an
incomprehensible whirring of unknown creatures, a dove, which coos in
the hollow top of a defoliated oak and a nightingale, which has gone
astray and moans its woes to the desert, are already sufficient for
the setting of the scene."

C.C.L. Hirschfeld, theory of garden art, Leipzig 1779-85  1)

                                             (  .................
1)       pssssssssst )

                                 // if I was not pragmatic, would send
some oaks instead of flowers (modern compromise)

>zom t!mez !t !z 2 late
>+ she !z unkonsc!ouz

survival strategy.

>aprez ... h a t r e d

tears at the grave ?

claudia - young from time to time

                         // the publicity is your fault !!

                        // however, if you want to file a formal
complaint regarding my exposed preferences,
                       // which may appear slightly flattened to you,
you are welcome to do so.

                                 *

                     *