\ \

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Sep 20 04:28:54 CEST 2002

>If u recall, purchased 242.ms 2dysago
>
>Much fun
>
>However 1 problem
>With 242.4o4, have no problem dwnld from net. Just cannot open a file into
>memory.
>Eg:        `dounload.m file:///Macintosh_HD:nkss` where nkss is a txt fle
>
>    reslt: 424.4o4 : set dataref err = -43
>                424.4o4 : transfer err
>                        424.4o4 : url access err = -43
>
>M I stupid?
>    [plse dnt ansr tht]

r u beaut!fl +? !t !z all u!ch ov !mportansz !z

>Help please1?!

kusz

>Du u hve ref codes 4 errs?

dze! = dze ztandard mac errorz hensz no - !nkludd dze metrowerkx errorz belou.
-43 = f!le not found err. konz!der!ng u r dounload!ng dze f!le !n memor! dzat
makez 1+1 zensz.

uen dounload!ng !n 2 memor! dze `f!le` !z plazd !n dze objektz buffer.
2 prozesz !t etc ma! konekt !t 2 odr 242.m!krozoft or 242.etc objektz

>Ps is 242.axial compatable wit natoTxt format?

uel !ez. all objktz = kompat!bl u!th dze odrz 4
all real!t!ez = kompat!bl u!th all real!t!ez.

_____... but 1nz f!ngrt!pz u!l knou dze mozt + mozt del!z!ouz ov all real!t!ez
uen !mune.pla! [tm(onl!)] = makez 01 ekztravagant debut [buz! z!kl!ng ! am (!n mor ua!z dzn 111111111

+

Spaces / Rooms / Media
19 - 22  September 2002

Stuttgart, Germany

looooooookz goood

u! nn kc  - i am harboring the painting + showing it to whoever wants to see it

`... how you managed never to risk your life. you yourself utter the words that
     for years have never ceased echoing through my nights and that i shall at
     last say through your mouth:

     "o young woman, throw yourself into the water again so that i may a second time
      have the chance of saving both of us"

      brrr ... !

      the water is tzoooooo kold

-
-
-

>Help please1?!

you are so cute. i.m going 2 break your heart in 2

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - why selekt lips beget kisses + others CpR
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST   desire free glassbead ornament.
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478