[syndicate] 12 evidencies about the syndicate list

Andrej Tisma aart at eunet.yu
Tue Sep 10 22:48:41 CEST 2002

Yes Anna, you are right in all these 12 points. You just forgot to  mention
those who were administrating the list before the takeover were corrupted
[corporate fascist pigs!], and that is why they have erased all traces and
proofs of their corruption. But some of us have all these proofs in our
archives.
Andrej