[syndicate] 12 evidencies about the syndicate list

astrëe galbia tta .vnatrc.net. astreegalbiatta at vnatrc.net
Tue Sep 10 21:00:24 CEST 2002

En réponse à anna balint <epistolaris at freemail.hu>:

> 1. in august 2001 syndicate did not end, there is ever since a wide
> range of activity going on
> 2. there is nothing on this earth of which different people could not
> have different opinion
> 3. however, usually for forming a particular opinion, people need that
> object at least as starting point of analyzis
> 4. due to some - so far not clearly explained - technical reasons the
> period January-August 2001
> disappeared from the v2 syndicate archives at
> http://www.v2.nl/mail/v2east/
> 5. no matter how much the taking over facilitators have insisted, the
> archives were not saved
> on hard copy, and the five years long cultural activity, becoming part
> of the cultural memory
> of the East-West contacts in the domain of electronic arts were not
> distributed for instance on
> CD-Rom among the contributors
> 6. old syndicate archives exists on individual hardwares as well
> 7. but not everybody, who has an opinion about the activity and result
> of the above mentioned period,
> was subscribed to the syndicate list
> 8. Geert Lovink for instance wasn't subscribed, whilst i was subscribed
> and saved the list of subscribers
> 9. there are about 350 syndicalists
> 10. there is a tendency to say that we don't exist
> 11. syndicalists can indicate whether syndicate exists or not
> 12. i am a syndicalist

good twelves !

 funny way, this eager tendancy of so many people to say/decree that
 "netart" (er..sorry "net.art" , oh fuck.., isn't (wasn't) it "Net.Art",
 help me, someone !!) or "webart", or Syndicate, or whatever, is dead,
 & so on, when it should be enough to raise one's eyes from one's navel
 to see it (whatever) exists... then, one may disagree with that or that,
 then let's talk !
 or you pissed off, go back to your navel and become
 your own entomologist, and taxidermist as well !
 i wish everybody'd know how to "respirer par le nez", & practice !
 "ça irait tellement mieux après".
 now, "back to our programme", yes !

 astrëe

    mais