Documenta11_Press Release Sept 05, 2002

Claudia Berkermann berkermann at documenta.de
Thu Sep 5 18:28:09 CEST 2002

Press Release

Kassel, September 5, 2002 - MM

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, dear Colleagues,

Ten days before Documenta11 draws to a close, we would like to inform
you about the events and presentations that will take place during these
last days. The last ten days of Documenta11 comprise again a broad
spectrum of presentations, that already shaped the multifaceted program
of the fifth platform of Documenta11. Besides artists’ presentations,
the studio discussion on photography and film, and the Documenta11_Film
Program, a book presentation of the books of platforms 1 and 2, and a
press conference as a resume of the exhibition will once again outline a
topography of all five platforms.

In separate press releases, we will inform you in detail about all
presentations. We kindly ask to list these events in your editorial
pages.

Documenta11_Artist Presentation
Ecke Bonk: book of words. random reading, 2002
Presentation of the Delivery 32. and Delivery 428.
Friday, September 6, 2002, 11.00
Location: Museum Friedericianum, in the installation of Ecke Bonk

Studio Discussion on Photography and Film
Fiona Tan
Saturday September 7, 2002, 20.00
Location: Festsaal, Hotel Reiss (across the KulturBahnhof)
Participants:
Fiona Tan – Documenta11 artist
Okwui Enwezor - Artistic Director Documenta11
Catherine David –Director Witte de With Centre for Contemporary Art,
Rotterdam, Artistic Director documenta X

Documenta11_Artist Presentation
Huit Facettes
Wednesday September 11, 2002, 18.00-20.00
Location: documenta-Halle, VIP lounge

Documenta11_Platform1+2 Publications
Book Presentation
Wednesday September 11, 2002, 20.30
Location: Festsaal, Hotel Reiss (across the KulturBahnhof)

Documenta11_Guided tour for the visually disabled
Friday, September 13, 2002, 10.00
Meeting Point: visitor service counter at the Binding Brewery
reservation visitor service : 0180.5115611, Ms. Lisa Erny

Documenta11_Artist Presentation
Multiplicity
Friday, September 13, 2002, 15.00 - 19.00
Location: documenta-Halle, VIP lounge

Documenta11_Film Program Last Chance!
until Sunday, September 15, 2002
Location: BALi Kino in the KulturBahnhof, Kassel
daily from 17.00
Chantal Akerman, Black Audio Film Collective, Colectivo Cine Ojo,
Igloolik Isuma Productions, Isaac Julien, Amar Kanwar, Johan van der
Keuken, Rashid Masharawi, Jonas Mekas, Ulrike Ottinger, Pere Portabella,
Eyal Sivan, Jean-Marie Téno, Trinh T. Minh-ha

Documenta11_Press Conference
Sunday, September 15, 2002, 14.00
Location: Large Cinema BALi Kino in the KulturBahnhof, Kassel

For any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again

Best regards,

Markus Müller
Leiter der Kommunikation
Documenta11