back online

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Sep 2 10:44:06 CEST 2002

so ... Syndicate is back online ..

actually had some problems with sending out the info mail yesterday
.. grrr .. in case you got my message more than once or not at all
... sorry ...

I got quite a lot e-mails sent back with an info that the the e-mail
address I was trying to send out to is not known ... I guess I will
unsubscribe these e-mail addresses in the next days ... if this
should accidently hit someone whose mailbox is available .. please
protest .. I will resubscribe you then .. in this case you will see
that I did an 'unsubscribe' because the mailing list management
system will send a message to you

kind regards
claudia