sL e ep - \\ un.zelv.kr!t!kl.mono.log

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Sep 20 23:03:52 CEST 2002

                                       \\  cassure .

                                                        cassure de quoi?

        Spaces / Rooms / Media
        19 - 22  September 2002
        Stuttgart // avec o1 maranello b!c!kleta

                                        L       e       ep

                                http://www.eusocial.com/kode/!sz.mp3

                                        P       e       ak

  it is a good beginning...

  i harbor the painting + show it to whoever wants to see it.

  the rest is taken care of subsequently;

  i would be dekapitated, for instance, and i'd have no more fear of death; i'd be saved.
  above the gathered crowd, you would hold my still warm head,
  so that they could recognize themselves in it and i could again dominate - an exemplar.

  that strange affection i felt for you had sense to it then.
  i sensed [      ] that we were of the same species.

  are we not all alike, constantly talking, and to no one, forever up against the same questions
  although we know the answers in advance?

  then please tell me - how have you managed never to risk your life

  you yourself utter the words that
  for years have never ceased echoing through my nights and that i shall at last say through your mouth:

          o young woman, throw yourself into the water again so that i may a second time
          have the chance of saving both of us

brrr ... !

the water is so cold ...

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - why selekt lips beget kisses + others CpR
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST   desire free glassbead ornament  - z!mpl!.SUp!!!!!!!!!r!or
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478