[syndicate] rE: a

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Oct 22 19:11:25 CEST 2002

>could we once conclude the conclusion, and leave behind all this story?

somehow I have in my mind a memory of someone telling me that it is
very difficult for Eastern artists to enter the big international art
events.

certainly not because of the quality of  the works ... I assumed.

so it must be something else, I concluded.

yes, perhaps they need someone to tell them how to play global.  (I
just assume that this is the purpose of the lecture)

I am sure kuda.org agrees. and in this case it is very fortunate that
the Goethe Institut is present to promote the German culture in other
countries. they are supposed to do so, so they do.

wondering
claudia