[SCCA] SCCA-Ljubljana Presentation Event

scca at mail.ljudmila.org scca at mail.ljudmila.org
Fri Oct 18 17:38:42 CEST 2002

SCCA-Ljubljana Presentation Event

SCCA-Ljubljana team invite you to the presentation of the programs and projects on
Monday, October 21, 2002, at 9 pm at Menza pri koritu, Metelkova mesto in Ljubljana.

Various material objects and a visual collage will take us through the programs, enabling also the individual journey into
the separate projects.

PRODUCTION: Svet umetnosti / Internet Portfolio / Videodokument / PlatformaSCCA / Zepna Pocket Edition /
Videospotting / World of Art / Manifesta in our Backyard / Library & archive

SERVICE: Arts and Culture Network Program (Cultural Link, Cultural Policy, Bridge of Understanding, Looking Inside) /
ArtsLink / Culture 2000 / Artservis

www.ljudmila.org/scca
www.scca-ljubljana.si

Team: Barbara Borcic, Dusan Dovc, Sasa Glavan, Ursa Jurman, Damijan Kracina, Mateja Lazar, Alenka Pirman

Center for Contemporary Arts SCCA-Ljubljana, established in 2000 (a successor to the Soros Center for Contemporary
Arts), is a non-profit organisation and a constitutive member of ICAN (International
Contemporary Art Network) based in Amsterdam. On the basis of rich experiences and contacts with Western and
Eastern countries it acts as a production, research and educational centre and with a publicly accessible service
platform.

Our objective is to produce, stimulate and mediate innovative artistic and interpretative practices and to encourage
international links between them.

We provide the participants and users of contemporary art (artists, curators, theorists, critics, audiences) with
knowledges, tools and skills necessary for emancipated and reflected operation within the art system.

Kindly invited!

SCCA-Ljubljana
SCCA, Center for Contemporary Arts - Ljubljana
Metelkova 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Tel.: + 386 (0)1 431 83 85, fax: + 386 (0)1 430 06 29
E-mail: scca at mail.ljudmila.org
www.ljudmila.org/scca
www.scca-ljubljana.si

SCCA-Ljubljana presentation event is a part of the LUPA, 1st festival of non-governmental organisations CNVOS.