WIGGED.NET: CALL for FEST 2003 !

Seth Thompson seththompson at wigged.net
Tue Oct 15 14:04:32 CEST 2002

--
Seth Thompson
Wigged Productions
seththompson at wigged.net
http://www.wigged.net

Evolving Traditions: Artists Working in New Media
Video Documentary. 2002. (Color, 56:35)
Directed and produced by Seth Thompson.

Profiles four internationally recognized artists who have
incorporated current computer technology into their work to enhance
their artistic visions.  Artists addressed are: Mark Amerika,
Tennessee Rice Dixon, Toni Dove, and Troika Ranch.

http://www.wigged.net/evolvingtraditions/