___ R E A L T O K Y O MAIL MAGAZINE Vol. 99___

OZAKI Tetsuya ozaki at blue.ocn.ne.jp
Fri Oct 11 03:03:09 CEST 2002

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O    MAIL MAGAZINE
_____10_11_2002_Fri_vol.99___________ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks
Warszawa Might

(2) Tokyo Editors' Diary
Kurazono Keizo (Internet Magazine) vol. 003

(3) Event Pick of the Week
REALTOKYO BAR vol. 5: One Year After

(4) Presents
Design exhibition tickets & books

This week's RT Picks:

art+cinema+music+stage+design+town = 47 events
including 15 new ones!
Plus new entries on our 'book/disk' page.

Check them out!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks

Warszawa Might

Nick Luscombe

This next volume of "Warszawa Might" looks set to be a must see event, with
live
sets and performances from some of the most pioneering electronic music makers
around. The night will feature Machine Drum & Kristuit Salu vs. Morris
Nightingale,
all from the quality Merck label, as well as Joseph Nothing and an artist
called
Pastacas from the Estonian record label, Kohvirecords.

Read more at:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/4weeks/0074-nick.htm

(2) Tokyo Editors' Diary

Kurazono Keizo (Internet Magzine) vol. 003

I'm on a business trip to Osaka. The cover design of "Internet Magazine"
changed
with the August edition, and in such cases one has to pay visits to
clients. After Tokyo, Osaka has the second-biggest IT industry in Japan,
and according
to my tough schedule I have to see ten clients within only two days. I take
my breakfast
on the Shinkansen bullet train, and once arrived in Osaka I start my
no-lunch-no-break
marathon.

Read more at:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/diary/0013-henshucho.htm

(3) Event Pick of the Week

REALTOKYO BAR vol. 5: One Year After
Worldwide media reports on the first anniversary of October 7

It's been a year since the shocking incident, and the mass media are
focusing on
9/11 right down the line. A date that deserves in fact equal attention is
10/7, the day
when the aerial bombings of Afghanistan began. Isn't it worth to highlight
the situation
after 10/7, along with the attitudes of countries around the world that,
different from
the USA, did not enthusiastically cheer up their armies? 'Bartenders'
(=panelists) at
this volume of the REALTOKYO BAR will be journalists from Japan, the USA and
Europe, including correspondents of "The Guardian" and "The Observer." All
guest
take part in a discussion on the topic while watching videos of each
country's TV
coverage. The venue this time is the brasserie of the "Institut
Franco-Japonais de
Tokyo," so how about some rather serious talk while enjoying French wine
and food?
-- Ozaki  Tetsuya

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/event_cgi/ev_viewE.cgi?0,280

(4) Presents

We still accept applications for this time's free gifts, a total of ten
tickets to five readers
for the "Puiforcat Exhibition," and three copies of "Nami 4 Ever For Longer
Ride," an
illustrated book by Nigel Scott and Nomura Yoshio.

To apply and for more info see:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/present/present.htm

Next week on RT:

- Tokyo Editors' Diary

- Out of Tokyo

- Presents

and more…

In order to make REALTOKYO even more interesting and convenient
for you, we rely on your feedback. Please send us opinions or
productive suggestions concerning contents, structure, layouts,
etc. Three especially lucky readers who send a mail to
info at realtokyo.co.jp.
will be chosen and receive a little gift.

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

------------------------PR-------------------------------------

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to place banners on
our web site and/or in the mail magazine. Banners will get lots of
hits from people attracted to a web site full of catchy information
on cinema, art, music, theatre and other fun events in town.
Please contact the following email address for dimensions and costs.

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

Please click the URL below to stop receiving email and to change
your password.
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/scheduler/f_configure_en.htm
Users must go to the page above to make changes to their services;
REALTOKYO regrets that it is unable to process changes received by
email.

No part of the text or images from this site may be used
without permission from the publisher.

Copyright 2002 REALTOKYO